Thursday 23 February 2012

Beginning.

These are the first words I shall type into my first ever blog. How very epic. I always feel the dawn of a new project, era or piece of work is quite essential to who I am. I've kept a diary since I was 12, yet this is something deeper. I'm finally ready to let the rest of reality into my rubiks cube of a brain.

Welcome to Amethyst Arcade. My big sack of dragon drabble and wondrous tales of a hopeless dreamer. My name is Amy Mallett. I'm 19 at this point, an atheist, with a passion for gaming, music festivals and chinese food. I hate Louis Walsh. I'm allergic to prawns. I genuinely thought Vietnam was in Germany until I was 14. No word of a lie. My geography sucks.

Now lets post this shit and get started. Hell to the yeah, kids.

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment